List of Programs
How to Apply?
Application forms are available both in Online Mode and Direct Mode.
The Application Form can also be obtained from the Office of Admissions, REVA University.
Steps to Apply Online
- Register & Confirm password: Candidate should fill the correct Name and Date of Birth as they appear in Class X marks card and it is mandatory to provide valid email id. Immediately on filling up of the information, a password will be sent to your mail id. Login with the email id and recieved password to proceed with online application form
- While filling the online application form, fields marked with red are mandatory and accurate information is solicited. Do not leave blank field unless it is not relevant to you
- Selection of Mode of Payment: Select the appropriate mode of Payment as DD mode or Net Banking. Immediately on submission of the application form at this stage, an Application Number will be generated. Candidates are requested to note down the Application Number and all the future correspondence will be made on this Application Number only.
Instructions for Payment through Demand Draft(DD)
- A Demand Draft drawn in favour of the 'REVA University', payable at Bangalore to be kept ready. Enter the Demand Draft details in the online form as required.
- Write your Application Number, Name, Address and Mobile Number on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- The submitted form along with all the enclosures including the DD to be sent to Office of Admissions, REVA University
Note : For candidates who do not have the Demand Draft available at the time of filling the application form may log out and re log in after making the draft and proceed with form filling from.
Instructions for Payment through NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Details of the applicant: fill in your Name, Address, the Bank details etc.
- Details of the Beneficiary: fill in the following :
- Bank: Karnataka Bank Limited
- Branch: REVA University Extension Counter
- IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) of Karnataka Bank Limited: KARB0000666
- Name of the Beneficiary: REVA UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE
- Account No. of the REVA University: A/c No. 6662000100000101
- Nature of Account: Current Account.
- Amount to be remitted: Rs. 1000.00
- Ensure to collect the customer counterfoil and UTR ( Unique Transaction ) Number
- The filled application form along with all the enclosures including "Customer Counterfoil" with your name, application number, course applying for, contact number written on the back to be sent to the Admissions Office of REVA University, Bangalore.
- You are advised to keep a copy of the Customer Counter foil for your future references.
Important Dates For Post Graduates
|Application Round||Opening Date of Application||Closing Date of Application|
|Regular Applications||15th Sep 2016||22nd Sep 2016|