Established under the REVA University Act of Government of Karnataka, 2012 and recognised by the UGC under section 22 of the UGC Act, REVA offers 17 Post Graduate programs with curriculum designed by academia and industry experts, with an emphasis on giving you a hands-on experience with the corporate and ensuring you are ready to step in and take your place in the world. The sprawling campus and excellent infrastructure provide you with the space and tools to master your skills.
List of Programs
How to Apply?
Application forms are available both in Online Mode and Direct Mode.
The Application Form can also be obtained from the Office of Admissions, REVA University.
Steps to Apply Online
- Register & Confirm password: Candidate should fill the correct Name and Date of Birth as they appear in Class X marks card and it is mandatory to provide valid email id. Immediately on filling up of the information, a password will be sent to your mail id. Login with the email id and recieved password to proceed with online application form
- While filling the online application form, fields marked with red are mandatory and accurate information is solicited. Do not leave blank field unless it is not relevant to you
- Selection of Mode of Payment: Select the appropriate mode of Payment as DD mode or Net Banking. Immediately on submission of the application form at this stage, an Application Number will be generated. Candidates are requested to note down the Application Number and all the future correspondence will be made on this Application Number only.
Instructions for Payment through Demand Draft(DD)
- A Demand Draft drawn in favour of the 'REVA University', payable at Bangalore to be kept ready. Enter the Demand Draft details in the online form as required.
- Write your Application Number, Name, Address and Mobile Number on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- The submitted form along with all the enclosures including the DD to be sent to Office of Admissions, REVA University
Note : For candidates who do not have the Demand Draft available at the time of filling the application form may log out and re log in after making the draft and proceed with form filling from.
Instructions for Payment through NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Details of the applicant: fill in your Name, Address, the Bank details etc.
- Details of the Beneficiary: fill in the following :
- Bank: Karnataka Bank Limited
- Branch: REVA University
- IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) of Karnataka Bank Limited: KARB0000666
- Name of the Beneficiary: REVA UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU
- Account No. of the REVA University: A/c No. 6662000100000101
- Nature of Account: Current Account
- Ensure to collect the customer counterfoil and UTR ( Unique Transaction ) Number
- The filled application form along with all the enclosures including “Customer Counterfoil” with your name, application number, course applying for, contact number written on the back to be sent to the Office of Admissions REVA University, Bengaluru.
- You are advised to keep a copy of the Customer Counter foil for your future references.
|Application Round||Opening Date of Application||Closing Date of Application||Admission Selection Process|
|Priority Application Round 1||1st Dec 2016||30th April 2017||21st April 2017|
Terms and Conditions
Students are required to abide by the following terms and conditions upon admission to the courses offered by REVA University.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website and it is issued on the express condition that all matters in it are subject to change from time to time without notice. While the University will make all reasonable endeavors to deliver the courses of study and other educational services as set out in this website, circumstances may change prompting the University to reserve the right to vary the content and delivery of courses and programs, to either discontinue or combine courses and programs or to discontinue educational services.
- The subject titles, descriptions and contents are subject to change based on the University guidelines.
- The fee schedule for the courses offered by the University can be downloaded at www.reva.edu.in Fees payable for the courses offered by the University are subject to review periodically. Ensuring that fees are paid before the announced due dates is the sole responsibility of the student. Non-payment of the prescribed fees within the due dates will result in the cancellation of the registration to the course or to the subsequent semester/year.
- Students will also be liable for any travel and accommodation costs incurred for placement. For certain courses, students may incur additional specific charges for such items or activities as sports and games fees, value added programs, specialized material or field trips. The University reserves the right to make additional charges to students for such activities.
- REVA University may withdraw or amend its offer of admission, or terminate the registration, if it is found that either a false or a misleading statement has been made or that significant information has either been omitted or withheld in a candidate's application form.
- REVA University does not accept responsibility and expressly excludes all liability that may result from any loss, damage or injury caused to a student or to the student's property.
- Students enrolled in the courses offered by the University are required to sign an undertaking at the time of the commencement of the academic year consenting to abide by the rules, regulations and the code of conduct of the University.
- Scholarships are available to support full-time study at the University for resident Indian nationals only. Each year the University awards several scholarships in the form of fee remission to outstanding candidates. These scholarships of positive inclusive effort vary in value and have different criteria on which they are awarded. For further details, please visit www.reva.edu.in
- Policy regarding withdrawal from the course:
- The course fee has two components: Registration Fee and Tuition Fee.
- The Registration Fee will not be refunded by the University under any circumstances. The primary objective of this stipulation is to discourage frivolous applications.
- Refund of tuition fee :
- 75% of the fee paid will be considered if a candidate withdraws from the course prior to its commencement. Such a candidate must submit the duly-signed cancellation application form to the Office of Admissions before the commencement of the course.
- 50% of the fee paid will be considered if a candidate withdraws from the course commenced date. Such a candidate must submit the duly-signed cancellation application form to the Office of Admissions within 15 days of the course commenced date.
- No claim of refund of tuition fees can be made if withdrawal from the course is made after 15 days of the course commenceddate.
- Disputes of any kind are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Bengaluru only.
Ph. 080 6622 6622
Mobile: 95388 74444/45
E mail :email@example.com