M. Tech. in Signal Processing
M Tech in Signal Processing deals with the study, interpretation, analysis and manipulation of signals. The signals may be audio and video image, ECG EEG, Seismic signals captured by communication receivers. Hence, signal processing techniques find important applications in wide areas of technology ranging from wired and wireless communication to multimedia processing, medical diagnosis, earth quake prediction etc., This program is designed to provide students a strong theoretical background of the subject and introduce them to some of its practical applications.
|02||Image and Video Processing|
|03||Audio and Speech Processing|
|04||Soft Core Elective 1 (Click here)
|05||Soft Core Elective 2 (Click here)
|01||Modern Digital Signal Processing|
|02||DSP Algorithm and Architecture|
|03||Soft Core Elective 1 (Click here)
|04||Soft Core Elective 2 (Click here)
|05||Soft Core Elective 3 (Click here)
|01||Soft Core Elective 1 (Click here)
|02||Automotive Electronics Systems (Open Elective)|
|01||Project work and Dissertion|
The students with M Tech in Digital Signal Processing have highly valued software market career options in companies like NASSCOM, INTEL Analog Devices, Motorola, Texas Instruments and many others. They also have job opportunities in various Government Departments like Police Department, Electronic Media Houses, Army Signal Core, Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited etc with job titles Radar Signal Processing Engineer, Signal Processing Algorithm Engineer, Digital Signal Processing Engineer, Analog-Mixed Signal Design Engineer and so on. They further have opportunities in academic and research institutions.
- B. E. / B. Tech. in ECE /EEE/ TE / CSE / ISE / Instrumentation Technology / Medical Electronics M. Sc. in Electronics with a minimum of 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) marks in aggregate of any recognized University / Institution or AMIE or any other qualification recognized as equivalent there to.
Course Duration: 4 Semesters (2 Years)
|Application Round||Opening Date of Application||Closing Date of Application||ASP|
|Priority Application Round 1||1st Dec 2016||28th Feb 2017||21st April 2017|
Admission Selection Process
Admission to the Master of Technology (M. Tech.) program at REVA University is strictly based on Merit.
- Apply to REVA University through Karnataka PGCET
- REVA University PGCET Code: B 260
Admission Application Forms
- Application forms are available both in Online Mode and Direct Mode
- The Application Form can also be obtained from the Office of Admissions, REVA University.
|Indian / SAARC Nationals
|M. Tech. in Signal Processing||1000||2000||50|