The high growth rate of the economy in India has spelt a boom in realty sector as well. With so much development taking place the need to have specialized plumbing and Irrigation systems services are very critical for the overall safety of the citizens and agriculture.
The plumbing industry strongly affirms that training and assessment leading to recognition of skills must be undertaken in a real or very closely simulated workplace environment and this qualification requires all units of competency to be delivered in this context.
• Prepare and / or examine plans and specifications to identify where plumbing / irrigation systems are and the materials needed
• Identify position for connections, and then assist with the cutting of holes through walls, floors and the earth to accommodate pipes
• Cut, thread and bend pipes, assemble join, install and secure piping, valves and fittings.
• Following local plumbing regulations test lines.
• Maintain and repair plumbing and irrigation systems.
Drip irrigation is today’s need because Water – nature’s gift to mankind is not unlimited and free forever. World water resources are fast diminishing. The one and only answer to this problem is Drip Irrigation System.
Course Duration: 2 Semesters (1 Year)
+91-90211 90211 +91-80-4696 6966
Advanced Certification program in Plumbing and Irrigation Systems in Civil Engineering
|Indian / SAARC Nationals||500|