17 May 2019
Project exhibition was held for second semester on 17/5/2019 between 10:50 am and 12:50pm. Students have done their projects on the fundamental concepts of Electronics circuits, Communication and Digital Electronics.
This Project exhibition is the part of Project-Based Learning among students of ECE on Analog Electronics. School of ECE aims at providing hands-on experience to various technical aspects of engineering problems which will enable students to develop creative thinking and innovation in bringing up better engineering solutions and improves the depth of understanding of engineering concepts of Analog Electronics Circuits. All first year B.Tech. ECE students exhibited their projects which have been evaluated by Expert panel.
Objectives of PBL:
• To demonstrate personal abilities and skills required to realize and present an extended idea in Electronics. • To analyze hardware design concepts to build real time system. • To compare and contrast similar existing products and highlight the benefits.
On successful completion of the PBL Project exhibition, the students will be able to:
• Extend their learning experience by designing projects and providing them with opportunities to enhance their CV and employability.
• Demonstrate a sound technical knowledge of their selected project topic.
• Undertake problem identification, formulation and solution.
• Design engineering solutions for complex problems utilizing a systems approach.
• Demonstrate the knowledge skills and attitude of a professional engineers.
We would like to thank our beloved Honorable Chancellor Dr. P. Shyama Raju Sir, for providing all the necessary facility and support for conduction of the event. We also thank Vice Chancellor Dr. S.Y.Kulkarni Sir, for their constant support and motivation. We also thank our Director, School of ECE, Dr. Rajashekhar C Biradar, for his constant support and guidance. We also thank all faculty and staff of school of ECE for their active involvement and support.