Application forms are available both through Online Mode and Direct Mode.
The Application Form can also be obtained from the Admission office, REVA University.
Steps to Apply Online
- Register & Confirm password: Candidate should fill the correct Name and Date of Birth as it appears in their Class X marks card. It is mandatory to provide a valid email id. On filling up of the information, a password will be generated and sent to your email id. Login with the email id and received password to proceed with online application form.
- While filling the online application form, fields marked with red are mandatory and accurate information is solicited. Do not leave blank field unless it is not relevant to you.
- Selection of Mode of Payment: Select the appropriate mode of Payment as DD mode or Net Banking. On submission of the application form, an Application Number will be generated. Candidates are requested to note down the Application Number. All future correspondence will be made using this Application Number
Instructions for Payment through Demand Draft (DD)
- A Demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘REVA University’, payable at Bengaluru to be kept ready. Enter the Demand Draft details in the online form as required.
- Write your Application Number, Name, Address and Mobile Number on the back side of the Demand Draft.
- The submitted form along with all the enclosures including the DD must be sent to the Admission office, REVA University.
Note : Candidates who do not have the Demand Draft available at the time of filling the application form may log out and re log in after making the draft and proceed with filling the form.
Instructions for Payment through NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Details of the applicant: Fill in your Name, Address and Bank details.
- Details of the Beneficiary: Fill in the following:
- Bank: Karnataka Bank Limited
- Branch: REVA University
- IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) of Karnataka Bank Limited: KARB0000666
- Name of the Beneficiary: REVA UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU
- Account No. of REVA University: A/c No. 6662000100000101
- Nature of Account: Current Account
- Ensure to collect the Customer Counterfoil and UTR (Unique Transaction) Number.
- The filled application form along with all the enclosures including the Customer Counterfoil with your name, Application Number, course applying for, contact number written on the back to be sent to the Admission office, REVA University, Bengaluru.
- You are advised to keep a copy of the Customer Counterfoil for your future references.